The Internet can be a valuable resource for news and information on health and medicine, but it can also provide misinformation. Our medical experts have approved this list of websites, based on a careful evaluation of the information the sites provide and the organizations providing it.
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
- National Institutes of Health
- National Cholesterol Education Program
- American Medical Association
- The Heart.org – Cardiology Online
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association
- Professional Opinion: Aspirin regimen — just for heart attack victims or beneficial for others?